Monday, August 09, 2010

From negative to positive

A time ago I obsessed over death
and then death sortof overtook me

I once had a soul
but then my soul sold me
I once clapped thunder
but thunder just clamped in
There was once limelight to hog
but it's now outdone by fog


I am a better person
coz from dearth I rose
I am a better friend
coz once enemies surrounded me
I am the one for me...
surrounded forever by someones and no-ones

I have the confidence
it is just an idea
and ideas never die

I look at this morning...
I look at the Sun rising
when it last was sunset...
I've forgotten


--Last of my lost poem series.I have lost quite a FEW poems from my Bangalore times.I wish there was someone who has these poems of mine stored away.So I can make these poems part of my blog and keep them for eternity

No comments: