Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh Valentina

I never knew what valentine's is
pardon me ,I thought it was a --
--shakespeare's novel
Just today I came to know
it's a saint's name
& it's lover's day

I can 't say I am a lover
Can I ask you something--
--what is a 'lover'
the def.. confuses me
how come guys who have 6 girlfrs--
--can say they are true lovers
to each one of them
when all the time they are thinking..
..how to get rid of this gal

And talkin' of gals,
how come,their choice
has become so bad
how come they like such boys
who like to show off
don't they know--
-- they'll be feathers in ..
..already overstuffed hats
I bet,there are a no. of other guys--
--your 'secret admirers'--
--who dream of only you
can't u spare a thought for them now
or,maybe some time else

I know among you,the no. of V-cards --
-- is sign of rep,of being hep
you don't consider the feelings anything
It's ''just timepass''for you

So go ahead enjoy another V-day
But remember dear 'valentina'
this 'valentino' will..
... not send a card!!!!


I don't believe in Valentine's day..and this poem has the reasons for same.Written in Nov 1998

No comments: