Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Something special :) Sometimes !!

Sometimes I wonder...
who should be blamed
the one who changed
or the catalyst for the change

Sometimes I speak aloud...
who should be spoken against
the one who speaks too much
or the one who spoke nothing

Sometimes I look around..
who should be seen
the one whose eyes are looking away
or the one who kept eyes always on me

Sometimes I face two-faced twirps...
which face should I face
the face which helped others
or the face which now wants help coz it helped others

Sometimes I feel the thoughts...
which thought should I consider
the one which has hatred for me,
the one which wants something from me
or, one where for his good wants to manipulate me

Sometimes I see group of 'so-called' friends
who screw others
coz they want out that other...
coz they want to help their brother..


Sometimes I flounder...
in all that is to wonder
why people become so mutant
when all they should be is mature

Well Sometimes........
A Dense thought for hopefully a Simple day :)
Think about it !!
U might know someone like that around you ;-)


Written on 1st Aug'2006

No comments: