Friday, July 28, 2006

WILL WE MEET AGAIN

A small gathering of people,no of friends
Friends who came close just recently
Friends who were there forever
How can you expect
--they will stay near forever
Some cant ,some wont.

Within me,
Is this burning question
Will we meet again??
Or,
Will we also turn into some waste paper,
A card,got long ago
A card ,priceless then,
Losing its value now..

Will we,
Turn around when we meet at some place Or,will we just go about our jobs...

Would guys think..
that gals will be hassled by them

Would gals think
That boys are flirting..

My reasons,
The multiplicity of characters,
Of shadows within personalities..

My fears,
Of our over-protective friends
And of over protective culture
Of distance between lives
Of paths within our life..

I am a bit confused right now,

I dont know ,
What would actually happen,
When all this really happens..

No comments: