Sunday, September 10, 2006

Do They Think Like us

Zillions of times away,
    there is someone..
    ...who is looking at me
      as I do the same
I don't know whether they have come to us
             or not
But there is some link between us and them
    What is that link?
    I know...
     ...'coz I can feel it
       it's the greatest gift we've been given
         and maybe to them too
         ...it's the gift of LIFE

But do they like us
     do they look like us
       Do they feel like us
     I don't know & I don't care
     'coz one thing is common among us
     the LIFE itself
     Since it's been given to us and them only
       so HE must have seen something common...
             .....among us
     Our paths will cross
        one day not someday
     When we meet,
         Then the history will start ...
             ...writing it's pages
         And we will be not spectators but
                                    players

I love sci-fi movies..so inspired by that..written in Aug '02

No comments: