Friday, September 08, 2006

That Tootie Frootie Feeling

I'm hurt some place,
    some place deep
Which is unfathomable
    remorse maybe there

But how to express all this,
 Can I say it's a feeling
or maybe a premonition of...
 of something ab't to happen
Look all around I see faces
 but none I can call mine
coz mine is a MINE
 pardon me,not a goldmine
 but a coal mine from which even ...
  ...diamonds or sapphires might arise
  But that's rare,unlike some other people

See i'm floundering,can't even keep-
  -thoughts,my feelings at bay
that's why I'm calling it a tootie--
           --frootie feeling
     coz'it can be sweet and it can be sour
   But this feeling is in everyone
          who is insatiable
          who is mortal
          who is HUMAN

Written in 2001,a topic given to me by a roomie..

No comments: