Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy New Year

A year has come and gone
  Time we spent together has moved on and gone
  What is left are the memories
    Which will soon be forgotten

I wish there could be some changes made
  To the days I was not with you
   So that all my lone hours
     Would be forlorn and forgotten

What would be left is
  You…..your sweet smelling self
  And Me……my lucky self

Hope such a year will come again
  Where there will be wonderful changes
   And many superb surprises
     Which will improve our friendship


 So for you and me
   Let GOD make a wonderful year
     And for all the people around us
       A hope for the BETTER

Written 1999 year end,on a team mates' request..the chap needed something to spruce up his New year wishes to his Girlfriend..and I got a different topic :)

No comments: