Friday, September 08, 2006

Road To Success

  Whenever soft light glistens over
         wet hard roads
  Somehow I don't know why
         I feel as if it's questioning me
  Why I can't believe that--
         -life is hard like a road
          but it's the light in us
             which enlightens this road
  But how to explain this`light'
          can I call it my own possession
         
 Even that glistening light is possessed by
        a whole new environment
  Maybe this enlightening light inside me
      is tribute of goodwill to me
      surpassed by nothing new or old
  By the world around me,which has tested me
             time and again
  Satisfying itself that I can tread the countless roads
         to SUCCESS

written in 2000,while studying for CA Inter exams..oh cleared them btw:)

No comments: